Roof Replacement Services in St. George
Serving St. George & Surrounding Areas
If you live in St. George, it’s critical to have a reliable roof over your head to protect against unforgiving hurricanes and tropical storms. A weak roof could leak or leave your home vulnerable in disastrous weather, potentially leading to extensive damage when the wind and rain pick up.
To ensure your roof is capable of fending off Mother Nature every hurricane season, consider replacing your roof before the next storm rolls in. This is the key to protecting your home and family during inclement weather.
Charleston Roofing employs knowledgeable, experienced roofers and has access to the high-quality materials and products you need to get your roof back in shape.
Considerations When Replacing Your Roof in St. George
When it’s time for a roof replacement, choosing a material is one of the most important decisions you must make. Charleston Roofing and Exteriors installs the following products from great brands like CertainTeed, GAF, and Owens Corning:
Deciding what roofing material to install depends on various factors, including the pitch of your roof. A steeper angle makes it easier for your roof to shed water, while flat or low-slope roofs need a material that helps prevent water from pooling.
You should also consider how long you want the material to last. For instance, asphalt shingles are inexpensive, but they won’t last as long as a metal roof.
Also, take your home’s architecture and design into account. Think about how different roofing materials will complement the style.
Our experienced roofers will help you make the best decision based on your budget, your longevity requirements, the pitch of your roof, and the design of your home.
Roof Replacement Services Throughout St. George
Charleston Roofing and Exteriors offers start-to-finish roof replacement services. Here’s what the process entails:
- Free inspection: Before we begin any roof replacement, we conduct a free inspection to determine whether a full replacement is really necessary. You may only need a repair, which will cost less and benefit your home just as much.
- Repair and replacement estimates: After the inspection, we can provide accurate repair and replacement prices. We’ll also go over your insurance options if the damage to your roof was caused by wind, hail, or another natural cause. We offer financing as low as $99 per month, which we can also review with you.
- Recommendations: As an honest and upfront roofing contractor, we will openly discuss all your options and offer our professional advice. We want you to have all the information before you decide how to move forward.
- Roof removal: Our experienced roofers tear off and remove the old shingles. Exposing the roof deck allows us to make any repairs here before installing your new shingles. For full transparency, haul-off and disposal fees are included in your roof replacement estimate.
- Complete roof installation: We replace your entire roof to give it a fresh start, including the underlayment, shingles, intake vents, and hip and ridge accessories. Our installation is backed by excellent warranty coverage and our customer satisfaction guarantee.
The Charleston Roof System
We are pleased to offer a unique roofing solution to our customers in the St. George area: the Charleston Roof System. This popular choice is available at a reasonable package price without sacrificing quality or longevity. The Charleston Roof System is designed with high-performance underlayment, durable shingles, and finishing touches to ensure your roof adds beauty to your home.